Skip to main content

Veracruz Food

Veracruze Food

Mexican street food is some of the most delicious food in the world. Mexico's version of fast food that is found in Villages, Towns & City's. 
No matter where I've been in the world, street food has given me the opportunity to see food being cooked and to try what I like the look of. I always make a point of stopping at random food stalls and markets in any city or village I'm in. This is where the locals are and where the everyday people gather. 

Picardes Veracruz:

For breakfast. Picardes: Tortillas with hot sauce, cheese, onion and beans.


With empanadas








Comments

  1. That look really yummy...now I want to eat and I'm on a diet!!
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you Liza, when I came bake from Veracruz after 4 weeks. I was a little over weight and I am not talking about the souvenirs in my suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment